The Connection is You.
Some of the following are publications that are put out by organizations other than the Autism Society. We are happy to share these publications that may be of interest to our Autism Society of San Diego members. Please note: these publications are not written by or published by our organization, so we have no control over, nor do we particularly endorse, any of these publications. Please contact these organizations directly with any questions.
- Adventures in Autism: The Airport Experience
- Applying for Disability Benefits in San Diego
- Resource Guide on Healthy Relationships and Sexuality
- Anti-Bullying Strategies from Developmental Disabilities Area Board 10
- Autism Speaks Tool Kits
- California Insurance Information
- College Guide for Disabled Students
- Employment Resources and Career Guide For People with Autism
- How a Child with Autism Can Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits
- I'm New Workshop (September 2020)
- Medi-Cal and Behavioral Health Treatments
- How Autism Affects Sleep
- Sleep Help For People With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- SSI Benefit Help
- Is a Therapy dog Right For Your Child With Autism [Complete Guide]
4699 Murphy Canyon Rd.
San Diego CA 92123
Autism Society San Diego is a 501(C)3 charitable organization | EIN 93-1132987
Copyright ©2023 | All Rights Reserved
Website by MTC Web